Amarillo senior guys Pictures, Portraits, Photography

Amarillo Senior Guys Pictures, Portraits, Photography

Craig Stidham Photography, Amarillo Texas


Guy senior pics, portraits, photography, Amarillo caprice senior portraits
Amarillo High School Men's Senior Pictures.

 I have had a long time rule when it come to photographing the high school senior guys of Amarillo,  That is Men are Men. I photograph men with a bit more precision lighting, a more grit approach.  I also work with a Local store to allow men the choice of renting a designer suite (Vera Wang, Christian Dior, Etc..) To all the Mom's reading this,  I know first hand that you're senior guy will get there senior pictures taken by whom ever you choose.  They might put up some resistance but I will tell you,  Get them a Fine suite and I will promise you the BEST senior photographs of your senior that you have ever seen.

I know you have a choice when picking a senior photographer in Amarillo, however, I will never ask you to take images in a bar ditch or another amateur photo pose.  When I shoot on location, I take the proper time to acquire the correct permits.  I have a real commercial studio that you can shoot in.   With that said, did you know more than 75% of all fashion ads with pro models are shot in some kind of studio.  Also we can shoot in the studio year round no mater what the weather is outside.  Today's senior pictures DONT look like your moms, Its actually cool to shoot in a studio
I want you to know something really important.  YOU REALLY CAN AFFORD US..  I know our work looks really expensive but that just because I am a perfectionist.  I have made our senior pictures super affordable.  I have also published all our pricing right on the website so you can see clear and transparent prices. 
Amarillo, Texas, Senior Portraits, Pictures, photography, senior guys, senior photography, senior portraitsAmarillo, Texas, Senior Portraits, Pictures, photography, senior guys, senior photography, senior portraits

Comments